freedom in motion
Exploring the landscapes of body heart and mind: when we move our bodies our hearts awaken, when we integrate this with the focus of our minds, engaging with what is happening, life becomes rich and open.
This dance based movement meditation practice reconnects you to the wisdom of inhabiting your heart and the liberation of knowing and trusting who you are and what you have to bring to this world. Movement Medicine blends physical, spiritual, therapeutic and shamanic understanding and is deeply rooted in our connection to the natural word and the cycles of life. This is a dance meditation practice for the times we live in, bringing support and expression to body, heart and mind.
• enjoy the freedom of your moving body
• dance with and between your internal and external awareness
• connect with others and experience being acompanied in movement
• integrate the wider web of life and remember the resource of the elements we are made from
• discover support in making healthier choices for yourself and the world
• no moves to learn, no pace to keep to
• all human varieties, experiences & abilities very welcome
Susannah & Ya'Acov Darling Khan are the founders of movement medicine and are a wealth of information, visit schoolofmovementmedicine.com for in-depth information from them about this practice.