Courses, Groups, Individuals & Professional Mentoring with Rosie Perks
Exploring the moving landscapes of body heart and mind: when we move our bodies our hearts awaken, when we integrate this with the focus and curiosity of our minds, compasionately engaging with what is happening, life becomes rich and open.
Movement Medicine weaves the liberation of free dance with the awareness of mindfulness, the depth of therapeutic understanding and the intelligence of shamanic practice. It is a trauma informed modality that supports us to explore our humanity with compassion, creativity and curiosity. Dance as a practice is a highly efficient tool for processing our experiences, traversing our emotions, and getting to know ourselves better.
This is a dance meditation practice for the times we live in, rooted in our connection to the natural world and the cycles of life, bringing support and expression to body, heart and mind. This moving mindfullness practice returns you time and again to the home inside your heart, the nourishment of your body in motion and the love of a dancing village.
• enjoy the freedom of your moving body
• dance with and between your internal and external awareness
• connect with others and experience being acompanied in movement
• integrate the wider web of life and remember the resource of the elements we are made from
• discover support in making healthier choices for yourself and the world
• no moves to learn, no pace to keep to
• all human varieties, experiences & abilities very welcome