Booking Terms and Conditions
Bookings for workshops, groups/course and one to one sessions are taken under the following booking conditions. 'We' below refers to Rosie Perks and any organiser or facilitator working with Dance Scapes for the event booked. 'I' below refers to Rosie Perks.
Workshops, Retreats and Groups/courses
Unless otherwise stated on the event page or booking form please assume the following standard conditions apply:
1. Your place will be reserved only once your payment is received.
2. Changes to Arrangement/Cancellation
Every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised arrangements, but we reserve the right to alter/omit those arrangements should it be found necessary to do so and we shall have no liability whatsoever to you for any such changes, save the refund of any monies not expended.
If any client wishes to cancel arrangements for whatever reason, the following cancellation charges shall apply:
• If you cancel 30 days or more prior to the start of the workshop/group there is a cancellation charge of £50 or 50% of the full tuition fee, whichever is the larger amont.
• Within 30 days prior to the start of the workshop/group you will be liable for the total cost of the cost of the workshop/group unless we are able to fill your place - in which case we will charge an admin fee of £50.
• You are liable for the total cost of the workshop/group once it has begun.
We do not accept any liability for any matter beyond our control and we will not in any circumstances be responsible for any consequential or indirect loss that you or any third party may incur such as travel or accommodation costs if a workshop/group is cancelled.
We reserve the right to assign the arrangements between us upon giving you notice in writing.
You need to ensure that you are of a sufficient standard of fitness and ability to partake in the workshop/group. Please speak to us if you are unsure about this. We will not be responsible for any accident or injury (save where it can be shown that it results from our negligence) and you should take out your own insurance to cover this.
We cannot accept any responsibility for loss or theft of property or valuables whilst you attend the workshop/group.
Individual sessions and mentoring:
The fee and timing of payments for sessions will be confirmed before we begin working together. I review my fees every year and will inform clients in advance if they are due to increase.
2. Time keeping
Sessions will end at the stated time, even if the client arrives late. If I am late for any reason I will make up the time or reduce the cost of the session accordingly.
Cancellation or rearrangement of a session, needs to be done at least 24 hours before the session begins. If clients cancel after that time the full session fee is due.