a nourishing day of movement and voice
with Rosie and Gavin Frank
There are currenlty no dates set for thsi workshop, please get in touch if you would like to organise a Coming Home workshop in your area.
A unique opportunity to deepen your connection with yourself and others through the powerful marriage of Movement Medicine and The Naked Voice. The day will be a potent blend of these movement and voice practices, moving between the two as well as working with them in unison.
We invite you to come and:
• explore the movement of your voice & the voice of your movement
• dance & sing from the heart
• play with individuality & community in an environment of permission & acceptance
• investigate your inner & outer landscapes
• cultivate compassion towards yourself & others
Using simple but profound vocal and body maps we will create a safe, non-judgemental environment in which to explore. These include sanskrit mantras, african song, free vocal improvisation, Movement Medicine awakening the dancer, spacial awareness and unity & freedom practices.
All welcome - no dance or vocal experience necessary, just your willingness and curiosity!